Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
XTR RT-MT900 rotors offer stable and versatile braking performance in the most demanding MTB conditions. - Center Lock design (alloy lockring included) - Incorporates Ice Technologies Freeza construction for superior heat dissipation - Compatible with both metal and resin brake pads
$72.00 - $84.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
We spend a lot of time obsessing over feel, and SwingLink technology brings our best R&D to life. The G2 RS offers riders the joys of SwingLink—getting brake pads to the rotor fast, then moderating pressure with smooth modulation. It's one small movement for your finger, one monumental upgrade to your braking. - Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite - Bleeding Edge for simple fluid installation and maintenance - Tool-free reach adjust for quick personalization
For the Ultimate, we held nothing back. Our engineers sculpted the finest materials—titanium and carbon fiber—to make this our lightest four-piston brake ever. Power, modulation, and lever feel set a new standard. Personalization is quick and intuitive. And, for performance—well, our test riders didn't dub it the "Mini-Code" for nothing. - More caliper stiffness and a new pad compound with bite - Pivot bearings for crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride - SRAM's best power-to-weight ratio in a four-piston brake
- For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. - For MT disc brake 2 piston - 2 single brake pads, 2 pad retaining bolts
- 4 front pistons for maximum braking power, 2 rear pistons for perfect modulation - Short HC lever mean that it can reliably deliver full braking power at the touch of just one finger. - Position: Front and Rear - Hydraulic Hose Length: 2200mm - Fluid: Mineral oil - Lever Blade Material: Aluminum
• High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions • Steel backing
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
$25.00 - $30.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
- Forged aluminum arms - 102mm arm length - 158g
- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
TRP Metallic pads are made up of hardened metallic ingredients, which are bound together with pressure and heat. Metallic pads fade at a higher temperature than their resin or semi-metallic counterparts and offer better performance in wet and muddy conditions. Sold per wheel TRP compatible brakes: Hylex RS PM, HY/RD, Spyre, Spyke, Parabox 2012 and Select Tektro Brakes Tektro Compatible Brakes: Draco, Auriga comp, Gemini HD-M740 / M730 / M520 / M521 / M510 / M500 / M501 HD-M290 / M291 / M285 / M286 / M275 HD-T710 / T520 / T530 / T290 / T285 / T525 HD-E715 / E530 / E525 / E520 / E500 MD-M500 / M300 / M280 MD-C510 / C400
TRP Alloy Rim brake pads are specifically designed for aluminum rim braking surfaces. - High performance brake pads - Aluminum rim compound - Fits all TRP road brakes, InPlace cartridges, Shimano and Shimano compatible road cartridges - Color: Black - Sold in sets of 4 (2 pairs)
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
Looking for a great brake upgrade for your SRAM or Campagnolo-equipped cyclocross bike? TRP's CX-8.4 linear-pulls are the answer. The 84mm-tall CNC'd-aluminum arms work seamlessly with SRAM and Campy levers, and they deliver outstanding stopping power and speed control while providing ample mud clearance. Plus, the integrated barrel adjuster on the noodle makes those on-the-fly adjustments simple. Feathery titanium hardware keeps weight down, and you'll love the brake-pad holders that make toeing-in and replacing the pads a breeze.
Lock rings for all TRP Centerlock Rotors
TRP Disc Brake Pads - Sold as one pair per wheel - Compound most effective in dry conditions, may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions - Brake pad composite is Resin with Metal Fibers - Resin with Metal Fibers pads are compatible with Resin-Only type rotors as well as standard rotors - Compatible with Tektro Draco, Auriga, and Gemini (models HD-M740/M730/M520/M521/M510/M500/M501, HD-M290/M291/M285/M286, HD-T710/T520/T530/T290/T285/T525, HD-E715/E530/E525/E520/E500, MD-M500/M300/M280, and MD-C510/C40)
The HY/RD is the latest iteration of our industry-leading efforts to bring hydraulic performance to the developing road/cross disc market. Using an open hydraulic system, it's compatible with Shimano and SRAM 11 speed road shift levers. For compatibility questions, contact us to ensure this caliper will work with your existing levers. SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 205g per caliper - True "plug-and-play" compatibility with existing cable-actuated systems - Compressionless brake housing strongly recommended for best performance - Hydraulic reservoir automatically compensates for pad wear - TRP's own semi-metallic pad. Calipers are also compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - 160mm rotor always recommended for front wheel - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter - For help identifying mounting type see our guide here. - Sold as a caliper only
$12.99 - $16.99
- Replacement hoods for your Hylex levers. - Color: Black or Gum - Comes in a set of left and right
Page 1 of 15 Next page