Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$24.00 - $31.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$400.00 - $540.00
For flawless shifting and maximum power transfer, Campagnolo brings you the Super Record 11-Speed Cassette. Its largest 6 cogs are constructed from titanium to save weight, while the other 5 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. The cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear wheel with a feathery aluminum lockring.
$180.00 - $215.00
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
$79.99 - $100.00
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
If you love the feel and simplicity of a fixed gear, but crave a bit more versatility from your steed, the Surly Dingle Cog has just what you need. By pairing the Dingle with two front chainrings that have a 2-tooth difference such as a 42T and a 44T (sold separately), you gain a gearing option and your wheel position and chainstay length stay the same. Suddenly your fixed gear is a two-speed so you can tackle varied terrain with more ease.
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
$65.00 - $87.00
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
$28.99 - $37.99
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
$49.99 - $54.99
Shimano's 105 11-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano Dura-Ace CS-9000 and Ultegra CS-6800 11-Speed Cassette Cogs. - Tooth Count: 11 teeth
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
$79.99 - $100.00
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
$165.00 - $175.00
Campagnolo's Centaur Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting thanks to Campy's Ultra-Drive system. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
$95.99 - $109.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$99.99 - $109.99
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
Page 1 of 3 Next page