Shimano's Deore Shadow+ Rear Derailleur is loaded with mountain bike technology. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette. And the Shadow+ clutch maximizes chain control by virtually eliminating chain slap and excess noise with its integrated cage-tensioning clutch. - Medium Cage (for 2x10 drivetrains) - Long Cage (for 3x10 drivetrains) - For use with Shimano 10-speed drivetrains - High-efficiency drivetrain for aggressive trail riding - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Maximum chain wrap capacity: 41T (medium cage)/43T (long cage) - Largest cog: 42T (medium cage)/36T (long cage) - Compatible with wide range cassette - Silent and stable for technical trail riding - Improved stability and chain retention longevity - Light shifting effort - OPTISLICK cable - Smooth and precise shifting - DYNA-SYS compatible system
$44.99 - $45.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
Compatible with DUAL SIS index shifting, the Shimano Tourney TY front derailleur is perfect for 3x7 and 3x6 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 8T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 66-69 - Top gear teeth: 42T - Total capacity: 18T
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending. - Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Direct mount compatible
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
Altus wide link 7/8-speed compatible dual-pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreational off-road use. - Compact conventional swing design - Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity - Dual-pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing - Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions - 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range - For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth - Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
The Shimano Deore M618 series front derailleurs provide reliable, accurate 2x10 speed shifting. They are available in a variety of mounting formats to suit most mountain bike frames.
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This model is an E-type derailleur and is specifically optimized for 2x10 set ups.
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
The Shimano GRX RX-810-F front derailleur offers lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It features a 2.5mm outboard chain line design to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding. The RX-810-F also accommodates a 17T front chainring range for wider gearing options. - Ergonomic power curve - Integrated cable tension adjustment - Natural stroke feeling - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - 17T front range - More cable routing options - Lighter front shifting - Wider tire clearance - Wider range front gearing - Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience with shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX817 Di2 version offers the digital precision of Shimano electronic shifting, as well as synchronized shifting and is compatible with MTB cassettes with a max cog size of 42T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Low cog: Max. 42T/Min. 40T - Total capacity: 31T
$29.99 - $30.99
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
$42.99 - $43.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Shadow rear derailleur. - Sleek integrated appearance - Low-profile design - Race endurance - Optimized slant angle - Wide compatibility - Short cage covers: 11-25T to 11-30T - Medium cage covers: 11-28T to 11-34T - Model Number: RD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Average Weight: 200 grams (short cage type), 210 grams (medium cage type)
Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 front derailleur. - Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque - Programmed control of chain guide - Shimano Synchronized shift - Full and semi synchronized shifting program - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - System communication with rear derailleur, Programmed control of chainguide works for minimal chance of chain drop - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 132 grams
Ultegra RX brings Shimano's pioneering chain stabilizing technology to road cycling, delivering smooth and precise shifting over technical terrain. It expands road bike capabilities, inspiring confidence on any surface and drives the evolution of road cycling to include greater elements of adventure. No longer is the road bike narrowly defined. Shimano Ultegra RX broadens the notion of drop bar riding and emboldens cyclist to explore further. - Chain Stabilizer mechanism adopted from MTB design - Stabilizer ON/OFF switch - Compatible with current road dual control lever - Shadow RD technology - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 39t
Page 1 of 4 Next page