Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
$8.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 52mm, 53mm, 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Labeled Size: 27.5 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Schrader
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
- Size: 700c x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
$21.00 - $25.00
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (removable core) - Valve type: Smooth - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Butyl rubber - 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
- Butyl rubber - 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1")
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (Threaded/removable core) - 26 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 40-45
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.0-2.4
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
$33.50 - $40.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
$30.00 - $36.00
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
$66.00 - $89.00
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Dual-compound - DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
$45.00 - $65.00
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. This EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 650g (26 x 2.25), 705g (EXO 26 x 2.25), 790g (EXO 26 x 2.40)
$66.00 - $111.00
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
Kenda Kadre tires feature large gripping knobs that give riders the ultimate control. - Debris-clearing pattern helps to clear dirt and mud from tread
XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip, well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs - 8 smaller Nevegal knobs with L3R PRO rubber across the center tread for efficiency and grip with raised Stick-E rubber shoulder knobs for cornering - One of the fastest rolling tires in the Kenda Premium line
Roll on roads and crushed-gravel paths with Electra's Cruiser Classic Knobby Tire. And, it adds a touch of style to any bicycle.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
$39.99 - $44.95
The Race King is a hearty tire that wants to be raced. Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, the Race King is ideal for hardtails and full suspension race bikes. A voluminous carcass gives great self-damping qualities, while the low-rolling tread pattern keeps the speed up through the turns and down the straights. - Continental's Tubeless Ready tires have been re-engineered to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump - Fast-rolling cross-country dry-conditions tire - World XC Championship-winning tire - Ideal for XC and 4X racing
$22.00 - $26.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case Lite puncture protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one lightweight tire for year-round riding. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures
The one tire to choose if you could buy only one. Super low rolling resistance, outstanding grip in wet or dry, and Hard-Case Lite puncture protection make this the fastest all-weather tire anywhere. If you hate flats as much as we do, the AW3 is your new best friend. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures - Unique Aero Wings bead eliminates rim and tire gap for aero advantage
Get a grip on rough roads Take the AW3 Hard-Case Lite and add extra flat protection. Voilà. The AW3 Hard-Case tire features super low rolling resistance, outstanding grip in wet or dry, and Hard-Case tread and sidewall protection. If you're faced with a road full of debris, this is the tire you need to roll over it all without a second thought. Product details - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case triple flat protection protects against punctures - Unique Aero Wings bead eliminates rim and tire gap for aero advantage
Page 1 of 19 Next page