Designed to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible, the Kestrel features a unique dual-compound Stealth C4/Mi6 outsole, a stiff, carbon-infused shank, and a wider cleat interface that is compatible with every type of SPD pedal. The snug Boa IP1 closure system permits a custom fit with a simple turn of the dial. Five Ten used only hydrophobic materials with minimal water intake to create the synthetic uppers, and mesh inserts improve its breathability.
- Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex
- Breathable mesh tongue and synthetic upper
- Sleek, low-profile design
- 463g each (Size 9US)
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Midsole Material: Compression-Molded EVA
- Upper Material: Synthetic/Textile
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.