Verve 3 is the perfect balance of performance and comfort in a single hybrid bike. It's ideal for comfortable rides on roads, paths, and city streets. The highest-end model in the Verve family features a relaxed upright geometry, 27 speeds, a padded saddle, wide tires for extra stability, and vibration-taming IsoZone handlebar and grips.
It's right for you if...
You want a bike that will take you wherever you want to go, and keep you comfortable on every ride. You're interested in trying some longer rides for fitness or commuting and want comfort, quality parts, and an overall ride quality that makes you smile every time you hop on the saddle.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a wide-range Shimano 27-speed drivetrain, wide 45c Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate puncture-resistant tires for extra confidence and stability, a road-smoothing suspension seatpost, and IsoZone handlebar and grips that absorb bumps from the road.
The final word
The top-shelf model in the Verve family is both fast and comfortable. It has extra gears for whatever climbs you encounter on your ride, and it's equipped with design details that keep you comfortable as you advance to longer fitness rides and commutes.
Why you'll love it
1. Verve 3 is a best-of-both-worlds combination of comfort and performance—it has quality parts with a ride quality that can't be matched at this price
2. Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
3. This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
4. Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts|
|Fork||Alloy w/lowrider mounts|
|Headset||1-1/8-inch, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager tubeless ready|
|Hubs||Front: Formula FM21; Rear: Formula FM32|
|Tires||Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700 x 45c|
|Crankset||FSA Dyna Drive|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Acera|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio T4000|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano HG20, 9-speed: 11-32|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible|
|Brakes||Tektro alloy linear-pull|
|Seat Post||Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.